Hello! We are running several YouTube channels with digital presence for YouTube talent, well known television series and consumer brands. We'd like to offer an opportunity for a Videographer to be part of an exciting new team. The potential candidate should have 2~3 years of years in shooting and editing video and live content for numerous social platforms.
Job Description :
- Shoot and edit camera footage, dialogue, subtitles, sound effects, graphics and 2D effects
- Articulate style guidelines for various video formats.
- Experience in video shooting and editing for various platforms
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Establish lighting requirements, and assemble all lighting equipment
- Flexible and cooperative videographer able to manage various aspects of video production under tight deadlines
- Effective communicatioin skills for interfacing with internal staff and talent
- Take initiative to learn new methods of effects and styles
- Offer assistance in developing current and new contents
- Speaks and understands English proficiently in order to communicate with the crew and the talents
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Proficient/Adequate English & Korean language skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Working visa / F-4 visa / Korean preferred
Location : Seoul
Employment : Full-time/Contract
Working Hours : 9am ~ 6pm
ONLY apply if you're in Seoul, Korea and fit the job requirement.
Please send us yor resume, PORTFOLIO, and your contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers