favorite this post(Free FMRI scan) 50000W - American women needed for FMRI Study (Sungkyunkwan University (Suwon campus))hide this posting
compensation: 50,000Won Gift Card +10,000Won/hour rate employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
In this research, we attempt to conduct a comparative analysis on influence of advertisements from various cultures through survey and fMRI. So we are recruiting participants to join the fMRI research. Please be informed that participation on this research is absolutely conducted under subject's voluntary agreement and participants can withdraw their participation at any time during the study.
- Research information -
● Research title: An interdisciplinary approach of Korean Wave: A simultaneous study of survey and fMRI study.
● Research date: July and August
● Total time required for experiment from participant: 1.5hours (including 45 minutes of fMRI scan)
● Research venue: 86134, N center, School of life science, Sungkyunkwan University (Suwon campus)
● Hosting Institution: Department of Communications & Media, Ewha Womans University (403, Posco building, 52 Ewhayeodaegil, seodaemoon-gu, Seoul, Korea, 02-3277-6937)
● Researcher in responsible: Professor Hye Eun Lee
● Target participants: American women in twenties, without any neurologic disease, metallic component inside/outside of the body, head injury or treatment experience of epilepsy/stroke, and claustrophobia.
*While meeting all the requirements written above, students of the researcher in responsibility (Hye Eun Lee) are ineligible to join the research.
*Participant with low vision will be supported with designed glasses.
● Participation benefit: free fMRI scan, 10,000won/hour rate including transportation fee and research process (explanation and agreement on research conduction) - Cultural Gift card worth 50,000 won.
*Participants will be paid right after the end of experiment
*Participants will be paid the same even in the case of experiment suspension due to health issue.
● To make a reservation to participate please contact research assistant Jee Yun Park or respond to this post.
We look forward to working with participants interested in communication media and brain neuroscience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers