favorite this postContent Creator and Social Media Manager (Mapo)hide this posting
compensation: / employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Content Creator and Social Media Manager
YouVR Inc. is a Property Technology (Prop-Tech) Company.
To learn more about our company and products visit:
This job consists of two roles.
• Content creation (80% of working time)
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write, record and produce various projects, to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Social media management (20% of working time)
We are looking for social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
• Create 2-3 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that's in-tune with their needs.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific social networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
• Comfortable in front of camera (Instagram, YouTube.. live)
• Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and potentially additional channels.
• Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
• A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
To be considered all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Age: 19 or above
- Living in Korea and can work in our office in Seoul (no freelance work)
- Possibility to attain VISA (our company supports E-7 VISA)
- Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- English level: Full professional proficiency (Korean language skills are not required)
Submit application on before 20th July, which should include:
- Professional resume
- Cover letter
- Examples of previously created content are must
- Social media examples , confirming active and well-rounded personal presence on social media
Please send your application to: show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers