WONDERFUL is virtual personal assistant service dedicated to helping expats and travelers in Korea. We are a premier service that provides on-demand administrative support to help our clients save time and live easier abroad. As a technology-focused company, our goal is to innovate, scale and expand our services globally.
We are seeking to hire dynamic and talented people to join our small operations team as a Virtual Personal Assistant (this position requires in-office presence). As an assistant, you will manage incoming requests from clients that include a wide range of tasks from small things to more complicated research work. You will work closely with other team members but also be responsible for working independently to develop solutions for client needs. Client request may be as simple as coordinating food delivery, housekeeping services, ordering products online, travel and event planning - but also includes much more challenging tasks that include supporting emergencies, researching and interpreting complex topics, and other business services. This is great position for an individual who is looking to be challenged, desires to learn and expand their skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Korean (no exceptions)
- Must have a valid visa D2, F2, F4, F5, F6 or Korean Citizen (we cannot sponsor)
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Is a self-starter who thinks "outside the box"
- Enjoys collaborating in a close-knit team environment
- Works well with people from a variety of countries and cultures
- Is a positive team player who thrives in a busy, dynamic environment
- Pays attention to detail and has an eye for accuracy
- Has strong internet research, shopping and computer skills -- and a knack for learning new programs - Has general knowledge of office procedures
- Has strong English written and interpersonal communication skills (typos are not acceptable)
LOCATION: Sangam-dong, Seoul
BENEFITS: In addition to providing a rewarding and challenging job, WONDERFUL offers:
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Bonus Incentives for Performance
- Stock Options (ownership in the company)
- Fast Promotion Potential
- National Insurance, Paid vacation days and holidays, Severance Pay - Lunch
HOW TO APPLY: To apply to this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume in English. You must indicate your English AND Korean proficiency level and also Visa or Citizenship status. Please make sure you review our website for more information about the company before applying (www.gowonderfully.com). Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers