favorite this post1 min walk to Hongik Uni and Sangsu St. Subway Line 6 (Hongik)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
ONLY ONE ROOM AVAILABLE NOW. All other rooms are taken.
Feel free to contact me, ask questions, and schedule a meeting to see the room.
* 1 min by walk to Hongyik University
* 3 min by walk to Sangsu Station (Subway Line 6 to Itaewon)
* 4 min by walk to main streets around Hongyik University area
* 15 min by walk to Hapjeog Station (Subway Line 6 to transfer Line 2, which circulates around the city)
* 15 min by walk to Hongyik University Station (Subway Line 2)
* 25 min by bus to Yonsei University
* Super-single bed and frame (bigger than a single but smaller than a double)
* Shade/beam projector screen
* Beam projector
* Air purifier
* Trash can
* Side table
* Small sized desk
* Something else you might need (AKA fully furnished)
[Amenities to be provided other than the room (mostly shared)]
* Washing machine
* Rice (Provided for free)
* Rice cooker
* Other kitchen amenities including cooking utensils and refer to the picture attached for more
* Storage on porch
* Small terrace with table and chairs
* Living room with a table and book shelves
* Vacuum cleaner
* KRW 500,000 per month.
* Period: Minimum of 2 months (more than a year is possible but by 6-month extension)
* 1/4 of water bill once in two months
* 1/4 of electricity bill per months
* Unlike other places you may find, no huge amount of key deposit is required,
but rents for last two months in the contract period is required in advance as a deposit.
Accordingly, no need to pay rents for the last two months then.
My name is Sunwoo Im, but please feel free to call me Aiden. I was born and raised in Busan, South Korea and spent most of my 20's in the United States. I graduated a community college in Seattle, WA and transferred to Indiana University in Bloomington after it. I received a bachelor's degree, majoring in Finance and Accounting and minoring in Chinese. My first job after graduation was at one of the accounting firms in New York as an associate auditor. I transferred to a branch in Seoul three years ago but now I am about to start a new phase of my life as other than an auditor and look forward to meeting new people and sharing experiences.
I like working out and do wakeboarding during summer. It is not too late for us to visit some of the spots I know in shores yet. Regardless of the fact that I enjoy all sorts of activities, I also do leather crafting and would like to read sometimes. Now I realize I am not really sure if writing these would help me find roommates, but I do hope this helps before calling me.
If you are new to town, I can help you get settled and get stuff you need. Also, I can show around, hang out together and introduce some of my friends as well. I also can help you study Korean if needed. I do not mind different nationalities, genders, and races, but I do care about living preferences, so I would like to get to know you and am very much looking forward to meeting you in person.
Please feel free to contact me to schedule to meet or to just ask questions you might have. I will show you the room and another roommate if I have found one already. I have two rooms available now. The sooner you call, the more options you may have.