bu ilanı beğen₩450000★3 Bed Flat Share ★Women Only ★Private Room ★1 min from (Seodaemun, Jongak, Jongro, Gwanghwamun, Ehwa, Yonsei)bu ilanı gizle
kullanılblr ara 17
ayrı banyo yok ayrı oda apartman mobilyalı park yeri yok sigara yasak yıkama/kurutma mak. dahil
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for flatmates to share the 3 bedroom unit in amazing location. It's a WOMEN ONLY HOUSE with no smoking or pets allowed inside. Hope to live with someone who's laid-back, working full-time and easy-going in her late 20s or 30s.
The location of the house is SUPERB as it is located only about 100m away from the Seodaemun (서대문) Station (line 5, purple) Exit 2 and is located inside the four main gates of old Seoul. It takes about 1 minute to walk to the subway station and there also are bus stations also within 1-2 min. walk. You can get to anywhere in the city very quick.
With the superb location, everything you need is within 1-2 minute walk. Banks, post office, convenience stores, supermarkets, daiso, coffee places (there's a big chain coffee shop right next door), etc. are all nearby. As the area is famous for having many good restaurants, you could choose never to cook if you wish (have a brand new sink installed so you can always cook if that's what you prefer). There's a yoga studio within 1 min. walking distance and gyms, etc. in the area.
- Shared bathroom, kitchen, living room and laundry room
- Refrigerator, microwave, stove, rice cooker, toaster, electric kettle, brita (water purifier), vacuum cleaner, iron, laundry machine, kitchen utensils, and dishes provided
3. Rooms, Rates and Availability
I'm looking for 2 flatmates as I have 2 rooms available below. Both rooms are spacious and fully furnished with bed, desk, chair and clothes hanger.
[Room A] KRW 550,000/month
[Room B] KRW 450,000/month
- Security Deposit: One month rent
- At least 4 months contract required. I prefer not to have a flatmate for a short-period, but please inquire in case possible. The Room A is pretty big and seems to be enough to even facilitate 2 persons but I prefer to have one flatmate per room. However, please inquire if you don't mind having one single bed only and in case possible. The rent might go up if the room is shared by two and for shorter stays.
- Utilities fee: KRW 50,000/month. It includes high-speed wifi, gas, water, electricity fees, garbage bags, kitchen detergent, and toilet papers. It may be raised up to around KRW 60,000 during the peak summer/winter months. The fees should be paid in advance with the rent.
- Availability: 17 December 2018
[What You Need to Bring]
- Bedding, food, soap, towels, laundry detergent and laundry rack (we can share my laundry rack when not in use)