favorite this postPart-time worker in 20's for professor PA/admin/secretarial work (Dongdaemun history culture park station)hide this posting
compensation: 9000-10000 won per hour (4 to 10 hours a week) depending on work experience and ability and quality of work employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a native Korean with English speaking skills in their late teens or early/mid twenties interested in assisting a Korean-American professor as a Personal Assistant (PA).
- assisting Korean-American native-English professor with course prep and daily routine
- help preparing lessons and ppt
- interpreting email and documents in Korean
- assisting with research
- assist in publishing books
- making websites
- uploading lectures and presentations on the internet
- research and comparing prices
- managing household affairs
- in late teens or early or mid-twenties.
- hard working and responsible and intelligent
- must be a NATIVE-Korean speaker with some English speaking abilities
- able to work well with computers, with excel and make ppt slides
- able to make simple websites and do some video editing
- live in Seoul (preferably within a short traveling distance to dongdaemun history culture park station)
- work is paid on an hourly basis 9000-10,000 won per hour (depending on age, experience, skills, and quality of work)
- hours and times are somewhat flexible (approx. 4 to 10 hours/week)
- good workers may receive a letter of reference written by professor (contingent upon diligence and quality of work)
If interested, please send a resume or CV, with a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers