Hello, we are looking for a candidate to fill our Recruiting Manager Position.
· Assist with the recruitment, employment and placement of new corporate business English instructors.
· Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
· Utilize the internet for recruitment.
· Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
· Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
· Must hold an undergraduate diploma or higher (any major)
· Must be a fluent Korean Speaker
· Start Date: June 2018
· Work Hours: 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m., Mon-Fri (full time position)
· Location: In between Yangjae station and Gangnam station
· Salary: Negotiable (salary will be negotiated depending on level of experience)
· Full Severance provided
· Paid vacation days and holidays
· No overtime or weekends required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Bilingual F4 is preferred, but fluent Korean applicants are welcome also.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
How to Apply
· Send your resume and picture.
**NO VISA SPONSORSHIP. Must be a F-visa holder or Korean national.**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers