favorite this post[CERTIFIED KOREAN TEACHER] Effective Korean Lesson!!hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Effective Korean Lessons By Skype and In Person!
"Welcome Students Who Want to Master Korean!"
Do you want to speak Korean well?
Then, study with a certified, experienced and reliable native Korean teacher!
< Before you contact me >
Check courses and teaching hours at the the end of this post, under details for lessons, before you contact me, please.
When you contact me, include followings in detail , please.
- Lesson type : Skype(Video or Voice call), In person(only on weekends)
- The time and the days you prefer for the lessons
- Your Korean level and what you want to focus on
- How many minutes for a lesson and how many lessons a week (50 min, 75 min, or 100 min at a time, 1, 2 or 3 classes a week)
My Skype lessons are as effective as in Person lessons.
Many Students improved their Korean skills a lot by skype lessons with me.
< About me >
I am Sophia Lee, living in Seoul, Korea and a native speaker of Korean.
I got a certificate in Teaching Korean over 10 years ago.
I speak complete standard Korean and am a very good speaker and writer in Korean.
I have over 10 years experience in Teaching.
I've been teaching Korean successfully from kids to adults and beginner to advanced level.
I've taught university and graduate students, professionals and executives of companies from various countries.
I majored in English literature and have good knowledge in English which helps me to teach you Korean.
I also taught English at institutions for several years before as a supervisor and a teacher.
I lived in Canada for about 5 years in the past as well.
I'm friendly, responsible, patient and very supportive.
My classes are pretty intensive and very effective.
I can help you with your listening, speaking, reading and writing(including diaries, letters and essays) efficiently.
I'm able to teach from the very basic level(how to read Hangeul) in an easy way.
I also teach business Korean and TOPIK Ⅰand Ⅱ.
I always give corrections and feedback on your homework.
You will be able to speak and write in Korean.
I saw many students who have many gaps in learning Korean.
If you have many gaps, you will be very confused and it will take more time to fill them.
If you study with me, you will have any gaps and have solid foundation and gain momentum as well.
Making mistake is a natural process in learning a foreign language.
Please, remember it and don't be afraid or hesitate to make mistakes.
Mistakes will teach you more.
I am here to be with you in the journey of learning Korean.
You can ask me whenever you have questions related to learning Korean.
I always answer to my students.
Don't hesitate to contact me.
I'll reply to you soon.
When you contact me, include the time and the days you prefer for the lessons, your Korean level and what you want to focus on in detail, please.
Here are details of the classes, and my contact info is following.
< Details for Lessons >
1. Hangeul, The Korean Alphabet (How to read and write and how it sounds)
2. Survival Korean for Tourists
3. Korean for Beginner Level
4. Korean for Intermediate Level
5. Korean for Advanced Level
6. Korean composition for all levels
- How to construct natural Korean Sentences
- How to write diaries, letters, essays
7. Conversational Korean
8. Business Korean
9. TOPIK Ⅰ
10. TOPIK Ⅱ
* Extra help will be offered for free out of class according to students' level.
* Skype Lessons
- Class hours : 50 minutes, 75 minutes or 100 minutes at a time, 1, 2 or 3 classes a week
- Days: Monday to Sunday, From 10 am. to 11:30 pm. in Korea time.
* In Person Lessons
- Class hours: At least 2 hours at a time
- Days: Only on Sundays, need to discuss time
* Group classes are also available for both Skype lessons and In person lessons.