favorite this postPT / 1.6M/ MWF/ Gireum stn on line 4 Seoul/ Sep 3rdhide this posting
compensation: 1.6M employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PT / 1.6M/ MWF/ Gireum stn on line 4 Seoul/ Sep 3rd
An American EFL Teacher (Part-time) Currently Residing in Seoul Wanted (for September 3 Start)
Dr. Harrison Lee's IC English Center, an English language institute located in Seoul, is currently seeking a qualified American native English-speaking teacher who would be teaching communicative English to Korean elementary school children on a part-time basis. The Center is conveniently located near the Gireum subway station on line 4 (the blue line).
Start Date: September 3, 2018
Contract Type: Part-time
Location: Gireum-dong, Seoul (near the Gireum subway station on line 4)
The teacher will be teaching 13.5 hours per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and
Class Time Range: 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm on M, W, and F
Remuneration: 30,000 won per hour
Classes to Be Taught: Communicative English
• Employer contributions to national health insurance and pension plans (for E-2 visa
The candidate must
1. hold a valid passport and a baccalaureate (bachelor's) or a higher degree. Only E-2, F-5, or F-6 visa holders are wanted.
2. be a native speaker of American English.
3. currently reside in Seoul or its vicinity.
4. have EFL teaching experience with elementary school children
5. have a positive outlook and energetic demeanor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers