favorite this postNEW SCHOOL - Homeroom Teacher (Direct Hire, Not Recruiter!!)hide this posting
compensation: 3.0 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
S A L T - " Students Around Loving Teachers "
A warm environment with real meaning in education, [ S A L T ] is a community where teachers and students alike engage in a powerful and meaningful learning experience.
'You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.' [Matthew 5:13]'
Rooted from the above bible verse, S A L T focuses on the individuality and places a heavy emphasis on each and every single student's own development through a system that encompasses education for what it really is - to help, guide, nurture, and prepare for the real world up ahead. S A L T is currently looking for candidates interested in becoming part of the team for the coming 2018 FALL SEMESTER. Thank you.
1. Homeroom Teacher (Middle)
- Teaching (lectures, materials, resources, evaluations, etc.)
- Parents and Student Counselling (Mentoring)
- Curriculum Building & Research
- University/ College Graduate (with respective major/ background)
- Native English speaker
- An open minded person who is willing and has the passion to enhance, develop, and grow together as a team
- A real love for students and the community
- Insurance, Severance, Shuttle Bus Service (at set locations), Lunch, Paid Vacation (up to 2 months), etc.
- Competitive Salary based on Experience and Credentials (+ bonus!)
- Monday ~ Friday from 09:30~17:30
- Location: Closest Subway Station (Seohyeon Station - Bundang Line)
How to Apply:
1. Resume & CV
If Korean Citizen:
- Certificate of Graduation (Diploma)
- Residency Number
- Apostille Diploma
- Criminal Record Check (once hired)
- Health Check (once hired)
When applying, please state which station you are applying for.
*Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers