favorite this postLooking for a Native teacher for a 3-week-FUN CAMP (Gwanak, Seoul)hide this posting
compensation: 1.3~1.5 million KRW employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* Location: Gwanak, Seoul
* Working Days: July 23th ~ Aug 17th (July 30th~Aug 3rd: vacation)
* Age Group: Kindergarten 6, 7 years old
* Working Hours: (1) Mon~Fri 9:10~3:30
* Compensation: 1.3~1.5 Million KRW
* The Closest Subway Station: Soongsil Univ. station (line7), Seoul Nat'l Univ. Station (line2)
* Benefits: Lunch is provided. Teacher eats with students in the classroom.
* Job Description: It is NOT an academic teaching job. It is a FUN CAMP. Students are supposed to have lots of FUN.
Please send us your resume preferably with a recent photo
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Please NOTE that in COMPLIANCE to the Korean Immigration Laws and the regulations set forth by the National Teachers Board in Korea, we are ONLY able to accept applicants from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers