favorite this postEnglish/Social studies teachers (non-Korean native speaker)hide this posting
compensation: Provided dormitory to foreign teachers, Paid vacation: 27 days, Three (3) days paid sick leave. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SunnyHill Christian Academy is a Christian school established by the Hanam Presbyterian Church. Basing on its educational vision with Christianity, the school overcomes the limitation of the public education system by integrating biblical values with a worldwide perspective. The school aims to raise disciples of Jesus to impact, and transform the world. Its goals entail going beyond simple assimilation with cultural values of the secular world, as the school's teachers are devoted to guide students to pursue keen intelligence, mature spirituality, and global leadership.
Sunny Hill Christian Academy is a ministry of Hanam Presbyterian Church located in Hanam, Republic of Korea. Hanam is a new, modern city of around 140,000 on the east side of Seoul in Gyeonggi Province with easy access to Seoul via bus and subway (30 minutes).
* Part-time or full-time teacher to teach English/Social Studies subjects.
1. Native speakers of English. Non-Koreans are welcome.
2. F- 6 visa holder or someone legally able to teach in Korea
3. BA degree
4. Criminal record check
Teacher benefits include:
- Korean National Medical Insurance paid 50% by school and 50% by employee.
- Korean National Pension paid 50% by school and 50% by employee.
- Provided dormitory to foreign teachers
- Paid vacation: 27 days
- Three (3) days paid sick leave.
- Korean Won per month salary depending upon experience and education. Exchange rates change daily.
- Work hours: 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday
- American Christian school curriculum.
You can apply via phone or email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers