Address: 서울특별시 용산구 한강로2가 16-1 선인상가 21동 3층 242호
Seoul Yongsan-gu Hangangro-2ga Sunin Plaza 21 Building 3rd Floor #242
Monday to Friday: 2pm - 10PM
Saturday: 2PM to 10PM
About Phil's Computer Repository:
I run a fully licensed Computer Business in Seoul with hundreds of satisfied customers which has propelled me into being the largest English computer business in Seoul. My clients include diplomats, embassies, small offices, schools, hagwons, American military, professional E-Sport gamers and more!
I have spent the last 9 years working on computers with the last 4 being in Korea. I have had hundreds of happy customers in the expat community with their computer issues.
1. Fixing your Computer
Windows and Mac computers
- Reformatting your computer with the operating system of your choice with all necessary drivers
- Optimizing your computer for maximum speed
- Software Installation assistance
- Recovering data from a dead or dying hard drive
- Hardware Failure and replacement (Motherboard repairs, Screen replacements, upgrades)
- Fixing overheating issues
- Virus/Malware removal
- Remote assistance with TeamViewer
- computer cleaning/ case upgrade
- Plus any other number of computer related issues.
- Installing the latest OSX operating system
- Upgrading hard drive to a larger hard drive or SSD Solid State drive
- Installing windows on your mac device
- Full interior cleaning such as full dust removal and CPU and GPU thermal paste reapplication.
- Replacing hardware such as battery, screen, keyboard, etc
2. Selling Brand New Custom Desktops
- Check out my facebook page for sample builds and competitive prices. I offer numerous lines of desktop computers such as:
- Barebones desktop
- Budget Desktops
- Office Use Desktops
- Gaming Desktops
- Workstation Desktops.
3. Recycling your old computer or computer parts.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers