favorite this postKorean Volunteer Group Public Point is recruiting new foreigner friendhide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Korean Volunteer Group Public Point is recruiting new foreigner friends!
★This week's Topic : Book
What kind of books do you like? Do you have a favorite writer?
Let's make a your story at Public Point!★
1st session: Korean Lesson (4:00 ~ 5:30pm)
*Beginner Level: 1-on-1 session with a Korean teacher!
*Intermediate Level: Discussion and oral practice with pretty and cool Korean teachers!
2nd session: Korean Games Corner (5:30 ~ 6:30pm)
Games in Korean based on a theme and content learnt!
*The theme and games change every week!
*A certificate of participation is provided if you meet the minimum attendance!
Every week, the person with the highest score in the games gets a free drink!
● From : Only non-Koreans or Koreans who will bring non-Koreans
● Location : 7, Wausan-ro 35-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
● Time : Every Saturday, 4:00 p.m. ~ 6:30 p.m.
1) 4:00 p.m. ~ 5:30 p.m. : Talk about specific theme or Korean Lesson (for basic)
2) 5:30 p.m. ~ 6:30 p.m. : Activity related with the theme
● Price : 3,000 Won for 1 day / 10,000 Won for 1 month (4 times)
*If you attend 4 times, we give you a free coffee!
● prerequisite : Nothing but your passion!