favorite this postInternational Project Manager (Isu/Bangbae)hide this posting
compensation: To be negotiated employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bethel Global Media Contents (BGMC) specializes in a variety of fields such as production (with an emphasis on global co-productions), planning, strategizing, dubbing, post-production, translation, and localization of dramas, films, and animations. We not only have a vast network overseas, particularly in Japan, Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States, but we also have a local network, including KBS, MBC, SBS, Channel A, JTBC, TV Chosun, EBS, OCN, Netflix, and more.
Bethel Global Media Contents is seeking an international project manager who can be accountable to plan, budget, oversee, and document our projects.
POSITION FOR HIRE: International Project Manager
• Define clients' needs and expectations
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients
• Plan detailed production schedules, resources, and workflow.
• Follow-up production to meet client deadline
• Prepare all the necessary documents.
• Liaise with the partners in terms of deliveries and planning.
• Check the quality of the files produced, make the appropriate corrections when required.
• Coordinate with relevant internal departments and third-party vendors on the project
• Ensure that all projects are within budget and delivered on-time
• Maintain and measure the scope, schedule, costs, and performance of projects
• Keep records of client and project information.
• Fluent English and fluent Korean
• Must be willing to work in the afternoon and night (1:00PM - 10:00PM tentative)
• Willing to travel outside the country to meet with clients
• Bachelor's Degree or above
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to work under pressure
• Must have valid visa to live and work in South Korea
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Pay: To be negotiated
• Employment: Full-time employee contract (3-month probation)
• Department: Post-Production
• Working hours: 9:00PM - 6:00PM
• Location: 6F, Myeonglim Bldg, 11, Bangbaecheon-ro 24-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 06675, South Korea
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please send your resumes and cover letter with the desired position in the subject line by pressing the reply button above. Candidates that pass the resume scanning will be invited for an interview. Please send any questions through email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers