favorite this postAirbnb Hosts Wanted (Itaewon)hide this posting
compensation: KRW100,000 to KRW10,000,000 passive income employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Locals ONLY (Korean nationality)
- Fluency in Korean and English is a must
- Applicants with interior design background will be highly favored
- Residing in Itaewon/Hongdae area
This is a profit-sharing position and no basic salary will be paid. We're looking for partners to expand our Airbnb operations and have various percentages of profit-sharing depending on your risk appetite. If you have a very low risk appetite or do not have the capital to join our network, we have suitable profit-sharing percentages for you as well. You do not have to fork out a single cent. All key money, rent, real estate commission and furnishing will be paid by us. This is a good opportunity for passive income, with minimal risks and lots of learning opportunity.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Looking for potential houses
- Setting up the furnishing
- Find ways to reduce costs
- Add value to the business
- Communicating with guests
- Proactively solving operational problems faced by guests to ensure a smooth and enjoyable stay
****** LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME ******
Please read through the above section. Do not apply if you're not of native Korean fluency as you will be going through legal real estate documents as well. We will meet you to have a short discussion to clear your doubts and screen for suitable partners before committing. This is a profit-sharing system and no basic salary will be paid. If you expect to be paid for every single task assigned, dabbling in business is apparently not your thing. We're looking for a partner to share profits, not looking for employees. Current Airbnb hosts looking to expand but with limited cashflow are also welcome to apply.
Send me an introduction of yourself with the following details:
- Age (must be of age to sign legal documents)
- Area of residence
- Current employment status or what you're working on now if you're self-employed/freelance/student
(Just a single 'Hi' will be ignored)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers