[Job Description Overview]
The Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates as necessary with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
· Seoul, Apgujeong/Samseong Station
· Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
· Some Saturdays will be required
· Start Date: ASAP, January or February 2017
· Starting from 2.3 million per month (negotiable)
· Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will be provided for E2 and F visa only
Plan and develop high quality content for business English learners of all levels.
Adhere to approved development timetables and internal content development guidelines and standards.
Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning, under the direction of the Content Innovation Project Manager.
Research articles, textbooks, journals, materials, and other reference sources with the aim of creating 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
Continuously organize and manage all development materials in accordance with established archiving guidelines.
Receive continuous feedback from the Content Innovation Project Manager and Senior Editor on all submitted work and make revisions accordingly without jeopardizing the development timeline.
Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
Respond to Project Manager queries about quality and schedule during all phases of content creation and make the necessary adjustments and recalibration.
Stay up to date with trends in second language acquisition pedagogy and assessment; stay up to date in ELT market needs and trends; stay up to date with English language learning market needs and trends
Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English for corporate clients, business professionals, and SPEP corporate training staff.
Participate in the planning, development and facilitation of corporate trainer workshops and recalibration sessions.
Conduct speaking proficiency assessments on a seasonal and/or needs-basis.
Assist in the preparation of proposals and other materials for clients.
Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver business English content and materials.
Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
Must have a minimum of 1 year Business English teaching experience and/or other work experience in Korea
Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business
MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
The Princeton Review Korea
The Princeton Review Korea is looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our business English team. Please submit your recent resume, photo, TPRK application. TPRK application can be find here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7B1LXfwXvWGX1hOekxEa19vNnc
When submitting your application packet, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
· Available start Date:
· Document Status
· Notarized and Apostilled Diploma:
· Notarized and Apostilled Background check:
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
· Health Insurance
· Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
· Paid vacation days and national holidays
· TPRK's professional teacher training
· Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
· Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
· All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
· Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
· Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers