favorite this post[Katalk Discussion Group] A real culture exchange. (Online) hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
FIRST, WE ARE...
1) We are an online (kakaotalk-based) discussion group which has been more than 8 months since it was started off.
2) We consist of people with various backgrounds (A mix of Korean, American, Spanish, and Indian culture) who are living in Korea or used to be for school or work.
3) So what we do is to literally discuss so many global issues on a daily basis [[every tuesday to friday and No sessions on holidays.]] We do talk about anything. Politics, technoligy, science, ethics, and any other topic you want to talk about. Each of us has an opportunity to be a leader once a session which is processing for 2 weeks, and can bring up one topic on the day assigned.
AND ARE YOU...?
1) Are you a foreigner who is currently living - or used to be - in Korea? Or, even if you've never visited our country yet, do you have an interest in Korean culture?
2) Can you speak English, which is a global common language? You don't need to be a native English speaker as long as you can communicate in English.
3) Are you interested in bring in your culture and interests to our group? ** This is the most important part ** We want diversity. We are so open and ready to listen to your OWN story! And of course, you also can do ours. Trust me. You will be a Korea-Expert soon.
SO IF YES,
Don't hesitate to emailing me, the leader of this group, with your introduction. Then I will get back to you.
P.S. Again we are an Kakaotalk-based discussion group, but we also meet up in person very very sometimes lol. So if you live here in Korea this could give you a chance to meet Native Koreans and Foreigners who have been experienced a real Korea.
Pls Be Our next members! =))
[NO FEES] No worries. Kakaotalk is free to anyone online.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers