favorite this postAffordable loan solutions for you - quick turnaround (Seoul) hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Affordable loan solutions -- don't wait until it's too late!
We at FPE Trading (Part of the FPE Group) would like to raise the alarm for the foreigner community as a whole.
Winter is here.
It is the toughest season in Korea.
We firmly believe that things are about to get ugly, very, very quickly.
While the rest of the country is distracted slash entertained by the latest political scandal (more to come, guaranteed), we would like to put into focus a few things which immediately require your full and undivided attention.
We kindly ask you to consider the following facts:
- Korea's economy is contracting and will send the country in a recession shortly (we advised our clients some time ago to buy with both hands 5 Year Korean Credit default Swaps and Korean Credit Event Binary Options and clients are very, very happy right now. Best Investment ideas this year.).
- A recession means ultimately less discretionary income to be spent on things such as English conversation lessons (private tutoring) and less jobs (retails, manufacturing, construction, logistics, etc.) for foreigners.
- The growth of half of the top 30 companies in Korea is currently NEGATIVE.
- Massive layouts are looming in the shipbuilding sector and the construction sector.
- Exports fell 3.2 percent in October from a month earlier. It was the second straight contraction since September. This is huge for an export based economy such as Korea.
- Industrial output also declined 2 percent in September from a year ago (data from Statistics Korea).
- All of the above means less spending: Electronic product sales now show a 4.1 percent decrease, while transport equipment plunged recently by 13 percent. Consumption in September shrank 4.5 percent, the fastest fall since the 5.5 percent loss in February 2011.
- Less revenue, less spending, while the Price Index trends up as retailers seek to increase their margins in the face of slumping sales.
- New home permits plunged 45 pct on-year in September.
And need I tell you about Hanjin shipping, Hyundai and Samsung?
Do you get all this?
Do you get the *Big Picture*?
Can you feel the squeeze already?
The situation is quite serious and I urge all foreigners to think about how all this will affect their personal situation. Because it will.
We believe that now is the time for a loan.
A loan, in certain instances might be what keeps a client from dropping out of school in times of economic uncertainty. A loan might be what keeps you alive, literally, and out of the streets between two jobs, a loan might be what you have to rely on when your employer or landlord defrauds you of monies owed. A loan might be (on a more serious note) what keeps you from jumping from a bridge down into the Han River.
A loan in Korea, and especially right now, is not a plan B - it has to be a structural part of your plan A!
Winter is here - are you ready?
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers